DUI DWI Zone
Texas DWI/DUI Information
Vigorous Defense for Drunk Driving Charges
Texas takes drunk driving charges very seriously. A single offense can lead to jail time, fines and a suspended driver’s license. At the San Antonio Law Office of Anthony B. Cantrell, we vigorously defend clients facing their first or multiple DWI charges. Contact us today to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.
San Antonio DWI defense attorney Anthony B. Cantrell has more than 20 years of experience protecting the rights of clients charged with drinking and driving. Please see the following for more information about the laws, penalties and effects of a Texas DWI/DUI:
- Texas DWI laws : Texas statutes outline the definitions, procedures and penalties of a DWI conviction. We understand these laws and will take the time to fully explain them to our clients.
- Texas DWI penalties : The penalties for a DWI increase greatly with multiple offenses. We will strive to minimize these penalties whenever possible.
- Drunk driving defenses: Did you take the breathalyzer? Did the police officer read you your rights? Do you have a medical condition that prevents you from passing a field sobriety test? We offer a vigorous defense for clients facing severe DWI penalties.
- Driver’s license suspension/revocation : If you are convicted of a DWI, you will more than likely lose your driver’s license for some length of time. We can help you retain certain driving privileges and/or get your license back.
- DUI vs. DWI in Texas : Texas distinguishes between a DWI and a DUI. Find out the differences here.
- Binge drinking : What is binge drinking? When is someone legally drunk? Learn about the effects and consequences of drinking too much alcohol in too short of a time.
- Driving under the influence : If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), we can help.
For information on drunk driving offenses in Texas, contact experienced lawyer Anthony B. Cantrell for a free initial consultation. We will protect your rights and best interests.
- Drug Crime Defense
- Cocaine & Heroin Charges
- Drug Possession Defense
- Drug Trafficking
- Ecstasy & Hallucinogen Charges
- Federal Drug Charges
- Illegal Drug Information
- Marijuana Charges
- Methamphetamine (Meth) Charges
- Possession With Intent To Distribute
- Prescription Drug Charges
- Drug Information – Cocaine
- Drug Information – Date Rape Drugs
- Drug Information – Ecstasy
- Drug Information – Hallucinogens
- Drug Information – Heroin
- Drug Information – Methamphetamine
- Defense Issues
- Federal Offenses
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- New Braunfels Area