Skilled Drug Crime Defense Help In San Antonio
If you’ve been accused of a drug crime, it is in your best interests to retain the services of an experienced defense lawyer who can protect your rights and minimize the potential criminal penalties.
At the Law Offices of Anthony B. Cantrell, we have more than 20 years of experience defending the rights and freedoms of clients in the San Antonio area and throughout Texas. Our founding attorney, Anthony B. Cantrell, is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law and AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
Trust our experience. Trust our skill. Trust our commitment. Talk with our attorney about your drug defense case today.
Our firm defends individuals against all drug charges, including:
- Drug possession: Texas courts take drug possession charges very seriously. We offer a vigorous defense designed to challenge the case against you and mitigate the potential consequences.
- Drug trafficking: If you have been charged with trafficking drugs, we will protect your rights and interests at every stage of the process.
- Federal drug charges: The penalties for a federal drug crime conviction include a prolonged prison sentence and heavy fines. We have the experience and knowledge needed to stage an aggressive defense on your behalf.
- Possession with intent to distribute: If you have been arrested for possession with intent to distribute, contact our firm for convenient, effective defense you can rely on.
We handle drug crime charges for any type of illegal drug, including:
- Meth (methamphetamines)
- Prescription drugs
Fighting Hard For You
We are committed to protecting the rights, freedom and best interests of those charged with state or federal drug crimes. Our principal attorney, Anthony Cantrell, is highly skilled at investigating drug cases. He will evaluate the evidence against you and file the necessary motions to suppress any evidence gained through illegal search of your home or property. In addition, his extensive experience allows him to anticipate the prosecution’s tactics and expose any weaknesses in their arguments.
Whether we negotiate for a lesser sentence or aggressively defend your rights in a full trial, you can rest assured that we will always fight hard on your behalf.
Contact our office today to schedule you free initial consultation by sending us an email or calling us toll free at 210-802-8217, locally in San Antonio at 210-888-9653 or at 830-606-0222 in New Braunfels. Spanish translation is available.
For more information about various types of illegal drugs, visit our information pages.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Drug Crime Defense
- Cocaine & Heroin Charges
- Drug Possession Defense
- Drug Trafficking
- Ecstasy & Hallucinogen Charges
- Federal Drug Charges
- Illegal Drug Information
- Marijuana Charges
- Methamphetamine (Meth) Charges
- Possession With Intent To Distribute
- Prescription Drug Charges
- Drug Information – Cocaine
- Drug Information – Date Rape Drugs
- Drug Information – Ecstasy
- Drug Information – Hallucinogens
- Drug Information – Heroin
- Drug Information – Methamphetamine
- Defense Issues
- Federal Offenses
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- New Braunfels Area