Fraud, identity theft, conspiracy, and other so-called "white collar crimes" are different from other types of criminal offenses. Usually, there is no smoking gun for the police or prosecutors to follow, and investigators find many creative ways to ignore your rights while searching for evidence.
At the San Antonio, Texas criminal defense Law Office of Anthony B. Cantrell , we understand how to mount a vigorous defense of white collar crimes. White collar crimes require active and aggressive involvement at the pre-charging stage. Attorney Anthony Cantrell is proactive in working with the authorities to resolve cases in an effective and efficient manner.
If you or a family member has been charged with a federal or state fraud crime, contact us at the white collar crime lawyer's offices of Law Office of Anthony B. Cantrell.
There are no stereotypical white collar criminals. People charged with white collar crimes can include regular Texans as well as members of major corporations. Our law office handles state and federal white-collar crime charges including:
- Accounting fraud
- Bank fraud
- Bribery, extortion, racketeering, and RICO crimes
- Computer hacking, cyberspace and Internet crimes
- Counterfeiting and forgery
- Credit card fraud, embezzlement
- Health care and insurance fraud
- Insider trading
- Improper Medicaid billing, Medicare fraud
- Interstate crimes ( charges that involve multiple states)
- Mail fraud
- Money laundering and drug-related offenses
- Nursing home fraud
- Securities and tax fraud
- Terrorist threats and hoaxes
- Wire fraud
For more information regarding white collar crimes in Texas, please contact the white collar crime lawyer's office of Anthony B. Cantrell today.
The Law Offices of Anthony B. Cantrell offers:
- Certification by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law
- A proven track record of successes
- Emergency hearings and bail bond service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free initial consultations
- Affordable fees in writing
- Personal care and attention by an experienced Texas lawyer
Contact a Texas Defense Attorney for Help With Your Fraud Charges
Contact us at the Texas criminal defense lawyer's office of Anthony B. Cantrell to discuss your criminal charges today. Send us an email or call us toll free at 866-604-7814, at 210-888-9653 in San Antonio or at 830-606-0222 in New Braunfels.